Monday, July 10, 2023

Popeye Hot Spring / ポパイ温泉

Lately, we've also been going to many different hot springs on our long drives. However, there are some fairly local places that I haven't featured yet. One of them is Popeye Hot Spring which is located in Fujisaki Town. 

最近ロングドライブの帰りにどっかの温泉に寄って入ることが多い。ですが、近くてまだ紹介してない温泉もいっぱいある。その一つが藤崎町にあるポパイ温泉。



This may have been our second or third visit. 

これが2・3回目だったかも。


The lobby and front desk. 

ロビーとフロント。




The area where you change your clothes looks more like a sento. 

脱水所は昔の銭湯みたい。




And below are some of the baths you can enjoy at Popeye Hot Spring. 

下記の写真はポパイ温泉で楽しめるお風呂。

One of the main baths. 

大浴場の一つのお風呂。


The bath on the left is pretty interesting. It's a walking bath with reflexology rocks on the bottom

歩くお風呂も面白い。なぜと言えば、足ツボの岩が入ってるから。結構痛いけど気持ち良い。


I believe this is the outdoor bath. It's been a while since we've been there that I don't really remember. 

露天風呂と想うが、長い間行ってないから違うかもしりません。


Yes, when visiting Aomori Prefecture, you should be sure to check many different hot springs. 

はい、靑森県に来て観光するなら、いろんな温泉に入ってるみるべきです。

No comments:

Post a Comment